Southwest Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This academy is for all YGO duelists hoping to improve and have some fun. Mainly uses KCVDS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSBB Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TehMrBeisbol
Head Admin/Rank Admin
Head Admin/Rank Admin
TehMrBeisbol

SSBB Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: SSBB Discussion Thread   SSBB Discussion Thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:52 pm

This is a thread to post anything you want about SSBB, a fighting game made by Nintendo. The full name is Super Smash Brothers Brawl. It contains many classic characters from Nintendo games. It's the sequel to SSB-Melee.

If you play SSBB, post here to tell us.

Does anyone here play competitive or semi-competitive SSBB?
I know i do. I play quite a bit more than is healthy, and main R.O.B. Marth and Lucario....
Back to top Go down
https://southwestacademy.forumotion.com
Bruce Wayne.
The Caped Crusader
The Caped Crusader
Bruce Wayne.

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Discussion Thread   SSBB Discussion Thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:37 pm

I play too....yes i do xD. I have a horrible WiFi connection, only sometimes i get to really use it. Depends on my neighbor's connection lol. Anyways, i use ALL characters...really because i like the diversity of everybody. I usually choose Random option in characters for fun play. In serious play i use Snake, Wolf, Fox, and Zelda/Sheik.....hope to play some other SSBB players out there.
Back to top Go down
TehMrBeisbol
Head Admin/Rank Admin
Head Admin/Rank Admin
TehMrBeisbol

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Discussion Thread   SSBB Discussion Thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:04 pm

I am a smashboards member, and therefore am into the competitive scene. I can generally play okay with everyone, because, for most people similar strategies work, i.e. shieldgrab, shorthop->Fair/Bair, and stuff, but, i mainly know advanced techniques with Marth and R.O.B., the best camper ever ;D. Camper as in basically sitting on the other corner of the stage projectile spamming/reflecting other projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne.
The Caped Crusader
The Caped Crusader
Bruce Wayne.

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Discussion Thread   SSBB Discussion Thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Lol....i love to do that too(stay in one side of final destination and if Fox, use him to highly annoy the others...when they come close....hehe..bam. Anyways i dont know a lot of "words" involving brawl but i guess i am a pretty good competitor. One of my friends went to the regionals tourney and ended up 4th. I am always beating him when we use our best characters, so i guess i can be in the "competitive scene as well...hooray!
Back to top Go down
TehMrBeisbol
Head Admin/Rank Admin
Head Admin/Rank Admin
TehMrBeisbol

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Discussion Thread   SSBB Discussion Thread EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:01 am

Hehe, if we ever get a chance to talk for a while i can educate you on "pro" brawl "techs."
And, imo Falco is a much better camper (pro brawl reference) than Fox. Due to the fact that his lasers have hitstun. Another epic pro brawl reference.
But fox is good for damage. Falco's shorthop-Bair is better for anti-approach than Fox's since it can be used as a RAR or Reverse Aerial Rush and also is a sex kick. It also has a larger hitbox and less startup lag.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBB Discussion Thread   SSBB Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

SSBB Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southwest Academy :: Other Games-
Jump to: