Southwest Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This academy is for all YGO duelists hoping to improve and have some fun. Mainly uses KCVDS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Opening Festivities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TehMrBeisbol
Head Admin/Rank Admin
Head Admin/Rank Admin
TehMrBeisbol

The Opening Festivities Empty
PostSubject: The Opening Festivities   The Opening Festivities EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:26 am

Creative Tournament

This is going to be the first SwA academy tournament. I think this should be an innovative tournament, so we're going to do something different from the norm. It's going to be a tournament with completely unknown decktypes, to see how well everyone does without....

For all you who can't read this means you CAN'T use these decks.

-Glads
-DaD
-Zombies
-Monarchs
-6 Sam
-Gadgets
-Stun
-Horus Lockdown
-Dragons
-Counter Fairies
-Dark Creator
-Venom
-Ocean
-Burn
-LaDD
-Evil Heroes
-Demise
-Destiny Heroes
-Elemental Heroes
-Cyber Deck
-Neos Deck
-Dark World
-Magician

And feel free to suggest things to add to the list. It will teach us to investigate in different cards, and in doing this gain more skizzles Smile.

So, just post in this topic if something well-known should be added to the list. This will start as soon as we have either 8 or 16 duelists. The opening round will be done by 4/1/09 at 12:00 AM GMT no exceptions. Post your sign-up along with what deck you are running, so we can confirm if it's allowed or not. You are allowed to switch decks between rounds, but not between duels. Basically, you have to make an entirely new deck. For instance, i haven't made my deck yet. Smile. Be creative, people.

Sign-ups:
-TehMrBeisbol
-Dark_Armed_Dragon -awaiting appropriate deck
-Johan Anderson -awaiting appropriate deck
-Evil Jaden

Are you capable of reading????? I have gotten so many PMs saying can i use Monarchs, or Dragons... read the list. I hope you guys aren't mentally retarded. Also.. you think the Monarchs aren't common? Sheesh. Be creative.

Last edited by TehMrBeisbol on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://southwestacademy.forumotion.com
Dark_Armed_Dragon
Crystal Beast Moderator
Crystal Beast Moderator
Dark_Armed_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Opening Festivities   The Opening Festivities EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:09 pm

i'd like to join this but i wont tell with what deck im going to duel in the tournament cuz my opponent will play deck agenst it and victory will be hard
Back to top Go down
http://darkarmeddragon.motionforum.net/forum.htm
TehMrBeisbol
Head Admin/Rank Admin
Head Admin/Rank Admin
TehMrBeisbol

PostSubject: Re: The Opening Festivities   The Opening Festivities EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm

You still have to PM me about what deck you're using so i can confirm it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Johan Anderson
Hamon Duelist
Hamon Duelist
Johan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The Opening Festivities   The Opening Festivities EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

can i join?
Back to top Go down
TehMrBeisbol
Head Admin/Rank Admin
Head Admin/Rank Admin
TehMrBeisbol

PostSubject: Re: The Opening Festivities   The Opening Festivities EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 pm

PM me what deck you're using Johan then i'll add you to the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Evil jaden
Hamon Duelist
Hamon Duelist

PostSubject: Re: The Opening Festivities   The Opening Festivities EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:41 pm

count me in guys.

i sent the deck
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne.
The Caped Crusader
The Caped Crusader
Bruce Wayne.

PostSubject: Re: The Opening Festivities   The Opening Festivities EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm

How did i forget to join......anyways i am now. TMB, i will let you know what deck i will be using through PM....once i figure out which one i will use... XD.....C'mon other guys....join this tourney and start a GRAND Tourney HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening Festivities   The Opening Festivities Empty

Back to top Go down

The Opening Festivities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southwest Academy :: Arena :: Tournaments-
Jump to: